CPA Canada's Financial Literacy Program
- We are in the midst of Season 5 of the Mastering Money podcast, and you can listen to the latest episodes here. This season focuses on important money conversations, and touches on subjects such as how to talk to your kids about money, talking to your partner about money, avoiding financial peer pressure, and more.
- The Mastering Money podcast also recently made the Apple podcasts top 200 list.
- Their newest webinar, Love and Money: How to discuss money with your partner, was held on February 8th, and is now available on-demand. The webinar was run by Wallace M. Howick, FCPA, FCA and focused on the importance of money talk in a relationship.
- The results of their 2022 Fraud Survey were released, and we are excited to share what we’ve learned! Take a look at the full results to see how your experiences with fraud compare to those of your fellow Canadians.
- Recently launched a new webinar series for women: Owning Your Financial Identity.
- Financial Literacy Blog – Join CPA Canada’s expert bloggers as they share top tips and personal stories about money.
BECOME A FINANCIAL LITERACY VOLUNTEER
CPAs are invited to join CPA Canada’s financial literacy volunteer program. Share your knowledge and expertise as a professional financial expert by becoming a financial literacy volunteer in our Financial Literacy Community Connect Network, CPA Canada’s financial literacy volunteer program.